Each day, 6 Kiwis receive the life changing news that they have blood cancer or a serious condition. We believe that no-one should have to face that diagnosis alone, and demand for our services is growing.
At its heart, Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) is about caring for our patients and their families, while at the same time funding research into finding better treatments, and one day a cure.
And for as little as the price of a cup of coffee a week, you can have a role in helping us to achieve this.
A regular donation may seem like a small amount, but spreading your contribution over a longer period of time will make a significant difference to our work. You can choose how much, how often, and for how long you want to help us for.
Together we can be there for those who need us most, while finding better treatments and cures for blood cancer.
There are three ways that you can set up your regular gift, and you can choose how much, how often, and for how long you want to help us for.
- You can set this up quickly and securely online by clicking here
- You can call us on 0800 15 10 15 and we’ll send you a form in the post
- You can set up an automatic payment directly from your own bank account using the details below.
Automatic payment details
Bank account number: 02-0256-0141907-00
(Please use your donor ID as a reference. If you don’t have a donor ID, call us on 0800 15 10 15 or use REGGIV as your reference)
Our pledge to you
We can only continue to provide our vital services with the kindness and support of people like you. To thank you, we pledge to;
• Send you an annual tax receipt (by email or post) for your donation
• To keep you updated (by email or post) on how your donation is helping us to reach out to others
• To respect your wishes on how you wish us to communicate with you
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Hyde, Donor Development Manager on 0800 15 10 15 or email firstname.lastname@example.org