All Blacks Tours
Our friends at All Blacks Tours have put together an awesome giveaway for two people, valued at almost $5,000. How does this sound?
🗻3 nights of luxury at Novotel Lakeside, Queenstown – breakfast included
🥩Dinner with Izzy Dagg at Botswana Butchery
⛳A round of golf at the Arrowtown Golf Course
⛳A morning on the greens at Millbrook Golf Course with Izzy Dagg – followed by lunch at the club
If golf’s not your thing you can take a tour through picturesque Glenorchy plus sample some of NZ’s finest wines in the country’s largest wine cave
Donate $60 before midnight on 24th August to help blood cancer patients and be in to win this amazing prize. Donate here
Don’t want to wait? Check out All Blacks Tours website for details on how you can score a spot on this awesome weekend in Queenstown.
Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) is a national organisation dedicated to supporting patients and their families living with a blood cancer Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand operates this lottery/draw as an authorized charitable purpose under the Gambling Act 2003.
Terms and Conditions
- Number of entries into the draw is unlimited.
- The closing date for entries is midnight, Monday 24 August.
- The winner is drawn via an automated online program.
- Every NZ$60 donation amount secures one entry into the prize draw. E.g. a $120 donation secures two entries.
- All donations of NZD$60 and over made between 10thJuly and 24th August at midnight will automatically be in the draw for an opportunity to win.
- The winner will be notified via email and must make contact with the event organisers All Black Tours by 27thAugust to confirm arrangements.
- The winner has the right to transfer the package to a nominated person of their choice. Any cost incurred from doing this are at the travellers expense.
- Due to the New Zealand boarder restrictions only people living in New Zealand at the time of the draw are eligible to be included in the draw.
- This is an exclusive offer made available by All Blacks Tours.
- Lottery/Draw closes 24:08:2020
- Drawn at Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand, at 11.30am on 25/08/2020.
- Results will be published on the LBC website.
- Unlimited number of $60 donations
- Prize-winners will be notified in writing and all prizes delivered within New Zealand.
- Passports, Visas, any additional meals, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the travel prize winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- If for any reason this lottery is cancelled notification will appear in the “Raffles” column of the Sunday Star Times and our website on 25 August 2020 and donations will not be refunded.